The Danish Arab Partnership Programme (DAPP) is funded by the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and takes place in Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt and Jordan. The programme helps to strengthen good governance and ensure economic opportunities, especially for young people and women in the region.
As part of the DAPP II, ActionAid Denmark (AADK) is leading on the implementation of the Youth Inclusion and Employment (YIEP) in Morocco and we’re recruiting for a Programme Lead position.
The role of Programme Lead provides oversight and direction of the Youth Inclusion and Employment Project under DAPP in Morocco, acting as the liaison between the DAPP secretariat based in Copenhagen and the implementing organizations in Morocco. While not managing project implementation staff, the Programme Lead is responsible for ensuring coordination of approaches for impactful and efficient programmes. The role will also involve representation with key stakeholders such as the private sector embassies, donors, etc.
Some of the qualifications required for the position are:
• At least 15 years of experience with international development cooperation and institutional development within programme management and MEAL.
• Experience in collaborating and coordinating with local and international partners, preferably from Morocco or the MENA region.
• Experience from similar ‘job creation’ and ‘entrepreneurship’ programmes in the region, including within planning, reporting, preparing analytical work, dialogues, workshops as well as process facilitation.
• Experience in implementation of programmes financed by major international donors e.g., Danida, EU, USAID etc.
• Proficient use of English, French and preferably Arabic.
Applications are now open, to learn more about the position and submit your application please follow the link below: