Enterprise Collaboratory at Arizona State University (ECASU) Morocco is seeking an intern (Stagiaire) for a U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)-funded cooperative agreement, Higher Education Partnership- Morocco (HEP-M).
As part of HEP-M, the individual will be recruited through an ANAPEC contract for 9 months and will serve as an in-country administrative assistant for the project. Under the direction of the HEP-M Project Coordinator, the Intern will:
- Develop a quarterly professional learning plan in which they detail their learning goals, planned activities to reach those goals, and support needed from the HEP-M team.
- Actively participate in meetings with internal and external stakeholders; this may include creating and sending meeting invitations, developing agendas, creating presentation materials (e.g. slide decks) taking notes, managing technology needs (e.g. Zoom link, A/V), contributing to discussions, and attending to follow-up action items
- Support financial management and record keeping; this may include soliciting quotes from vendors, support vendors in completing necessary paperwork for payment, collecting invoices, organizing paperwork for file keeping
- Ensure procurement, order and purchase of office supplies and equipment.
- Provide support for event planning and management.
- Provide support for the US exchange program and help with visa applications.
- BA/ BSc’s degree.
- At least one year’s experience as an intern.
- Good communication skills
- IT skills
- Good English and Arabic. French is desirable.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
Please send your CV and a cover letter by September 1, 2023 to Ms. Nadia Elfassi at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.