The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) is a political foundation with 16 regional offices in Germany and around 100 offices abroad in charge of over 200 projects in more than 120 countries. At home as well as abroad, our civic education programs aim at promoting freedom and liberty, peace, and justice. We are recruiting for our Regional Program Energy Security and Climate Change Middle East and North Africa (KAS – REMENA) based in Rabat, Morocco a:
Office and Project Management Assistant
Mission and Responsibilities
- Executive assistance;
- Receiving, managing and sending analogue and digital correspondence (e. g. invitations)
- Receiving and managing phone calls at the office;
- Composing letters, minutes of meetings, etc.;
- Management of travel logistics (e.g. hotel reservations, flight tickets, etc.);
- Assistance in event organization;
- Short translations (English, French, Arabic);
- Management and distribution of publications;
- Management of team leave, mission orders and certificates;
- Receiving and registering visitors at the office;
- Performing further related duties when necessary and assigned.
Profile and qualifications
- BA in office administration, social sciences or other relevant fields with a minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience;
- Language proficiency (written and spoken): French, English and Arabic, German is a plus;
- Excellent computer skills, including current office software;
- Strong sense of responsibility for your work;
- Ability to work with diligence, conscientiousness and reliability;
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines;
- Ability to support a team for cohesion and efficiency;
- Proactive nature and ability to manage several tasks at the same time;
- Ability to act in accordance with the values of integrity and responsibility required by KAS;
- Open mindedness
- Ability to adapt and learn;
- Interest in the subjects worked on by KAS – REMENA and political awareness;
- Willingness to travel if necessary for project management;
- Professional experience in an international organization / NGO;
- Permission to work in Morocco.
How to apply?
Please send your CV and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 15th, 2022, specifying « Office/Project Management » in the subject line of your email. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.