DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech) is an international consulting firm dedicated to development, with 38 years of experience providing advisory services and technical assistance to government, private sector, and civil society stakeholders in more than 100 countries. DevTech core practice areas include: Monitoring Evaluation, Research and Learning; Data Solutions; Public Financial Management and Fiscal Sustainability; and Education, Gender, and Youth.
At DevTech, we care deeply about doing work that leads to positive change in the world. We value diverse perspectives and are committed to an inclusive work environment. We encourage each person to learn, develop, and meet their professional potential. We rethink and evolve how we do things to grow and improve our company.
The purpose of the project is to improve the quality of education for deaf children and youth in Morocco. This purpose will be achieved through sustainably improving the performance and capacity of Moroccan Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) and regional teacher training centers (CRMEFs and AREFs) to provide quality teacher preparation and professional development in bilingual deaf education.
- Assist the COP with project planning and implementation, including overseeing assigned project components and solving problems which might arise during implementation.
- Coordinate implementation of trainings, seminars, and consultations with partners and conduct appropriate follow-up.
- Maintain close working relationships with MITTA participants to ensure ongoing engagement in the project.
- Assist with and provide back-up for the day-to-day operations of the project, responding to routine project inquiries, ensuring prompt and accurate internal communication.
- Write weekly updates for internal purposes on project developments in consultation with the COP and contribute to quarterly and annual reports.
- Oversee logistical preparations and needs for activity participants, consultants, trainers, and staff.
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E)
- Track and report against project indicators and disaggregating data appropriately to analyze results within each project component.
- Support the COP and Inclusive Education Experts (IEEs) to oversee the project work plan and M&E plan and adjust activities to be responsive to issues identified during the analysis.
- Process data entry in line with the MITTA M&E plan and donor’s requirements.
- Prepare meeting agendas, activities/meeting notes, background information, and briefing documents when needed.
- Organize trainings, seminars, and consultations with partners and conduct appropriate follow-up after the events.
- Work with MITTA Finance Associate to arrange logistics for activities, including online and in-person conferences, workshops, and meetings with partners.
- Conduct administrative and programmatic follow-up with the project’s grantee in line with the grant and donor’s requirements.
- Provides accurate Arabic/English translation, when necessary, of correspondence, training agendas and other documents, as well as informal interpretation in meetings.
Contractual and Finances
- Manage and monitor grants and prepare funding reports.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for the project.
- Prepare drafts of contributions to grant reports under the COP’s review and in collaboration with the project’s team in headquarters.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the relevant subject area(s), preferably in gender, social work, education, international development, or community development.
- Six to eight years of demonstrated experience in international development programs preferably in education, organizational development, women’s and youth rights, community organizing, or related subjects.
- Three to four years of demonstrated experience in Monitoring & Evaluation of development programs with international donors (experience with USAID projects is highly preferred).
- Strong understanding of Moroccan governmental and political institutions.
- Experience in event planning and coordination, partners’ relations and strategic problem solving.
- Good interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of DevTech’s staff, government, and civil society representatives.
- Ability to provide oral and written communication clearly in English and Arabic or French to partner representatives, training participants and colleagues.
- High level of professionalism managing confidential information.
- Working knowledge of basic computer applications, including Google applications, word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Fluency in English and Arabic (or French).
NOTE: This job posting should not be construed to imply that the requirements are the exclusive standards of the position nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent employee evaluations. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), age (40 and older), physical and mental disability, genetic information (including family medical history) or characteristics, military status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship or alienage, or any other protected status as established by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply : https://careers-devtechsys.icims.com/jobs/1731/project-and-monitoring-%26-evaluation-coordinator/job